You can enter on Twitter or Facebook!
We’re giving away 2x Retro Sweet Hampers just in time for #Halloween!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply:
✅Tell us: who’s the scariest monster?
Good luck! #LifeKeepsMoving
— HomeServe UK (@HomeServeUK) October 22, 2018
(Only one entry per person will be counted)
The boring (but important) stuff…
The Promoter: HomeServe Membership Limited, Company Registered number: 02770612; Registered Office: Cable Drive, Walsall WS2 7BN (“HomeServe”)
- By entering into our #LifeKeepsMoving Retro sweet hamper competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, entrants must be aged 18 years and over and be a resident in the UK. Employees (and their families or agents) of HomeServe or any of its associated companies cannot enter the Competition.
- To enter the competition comment on the Facebook post or Like, Follow and Retweet the Twitter competition post – as instructed in our posts. The Competition will be open from 12:00pm on 22/10/18 (“the Opening Date”) and will close at 10:00am on 29/10/18 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition. There will be four (4) prize winners in total from 2 competition posts, selected from Facebook and Twitter (two prize winners from Facebook, and two prize winners from Twitter).
- The winners of the Competition will receive a Retro sweet hamper, which will be delivered to the winner (“the Prize”).
- One entry per person. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted.
- HomeServe reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize described above cannot be provided to the winner. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The winners of the Competition are drawn at random from all valid entries received between the Opening Date and the Closing Date. HomeServe will notify the winners by replying to their comment on 29/10/18. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to confirm acceptance of their prize within 5 working days of being notified, that prize winner will forfeit their prize and HomeServe reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
- By entering the Competition, you agree that you will allow HomeServe to use your name and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge.
- HomeServe shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner over and above the Prize offered above and the prize winner participates in and uses the Prize at their own risk.
- HomeServe reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.